Monday, April 2, 2012

November 16th

Pay day!!
We slept in a bit today - woke up at 7am, made standard oatmeal for breakfast, and headed to work. I started the morning raking the trails with Kendra. The irony was that she told me not to rake the other day because that was Jose's job. But, when I got to the bodega after searching for the frogs she handed me a rake and told me we were going to clean the trails. I did the entire access trail plus the path from the end of the ramp all the way up to the reception. It started to rain though, as it does daily now, so we stopped and went to work in #6, where I got to plant sornia. After lunch the rain had cleared up so gave a tour to a couple that was both disinterested in everything AND in a rush, and then I went back to raking. I actually like raking. I'm outside, it's easy, and I'm usually fairly out of sight of other people, so I'm not afraid to take my time. I finished the day with a dual tour to a couple from Germany and a couple from the Netherlands, which went okay.
After work, I did laundry and showered then read until Grant got back from working on the internet at Glenn's. The wireless is back up, but the signal isn't reaching our house anymore, so eventually we just went up there to use the internet, which I HATE doing. Then I went home and made a salad for dinner and we read.

No comments:

Post a Comment