Thursday, November 3, 2011

october 27

There are 82 bug bites on my arms and legs alone, and counting. It’s impossible not to get bitten while sleeping, since it’s too warm to sleep with sweatshirts and sweat pants on and I inevitably loose the battle for the covers. I’ve become mosquito cuisine. We have to get a mosquito net for the bed when we got to La Fortuna next. We ate a big breakfast and lunch, but I didn’t want anything for dinner until Grant went to the store and bought a ripe pineapple and 15 eggs. I ate half the pineapple for dinner. Grant opened a can of tuna we bought a few days ago and was having it with rice; normally tuna makes me gag but tonight I ate it. It honestly wasn’t so bad. It’s going to be a major source of protein for us in the future, since it’s relatively cheap and veggies just aren’t enough. Work was just tours today, and I can’t remember what else.

PA300001PA300002PA300003

No comments:

Post a Comment